Monday 29 October 2012

Just looking for food

This photo is taken at one morning when i walk in to my school to work.
I titled it "Reflection". Remember what you do reflect who you are.

It's common to see Egrets at the Brunei River looking for food especially near to Kampung Ayer (Water Village). Believe to be migrated from the north, many Egrets stayed along the Brunei River. This is why it is very important not to pollute the river. Sadly many people living along the Brunei River doesn't know that the rubbish pollution on the river is actually affecting the river ecology and the wildlife living there. 

When I say rubbish pollution, I may not necessarily mean it is polluted by people living on the water village only, I also mean all those people who throw rubbish into the river from elsewhere. If you are one of these people, PLEASE STOP IT. Don't be ignorance. You seriously think that the rubbish will magically disappear in the river? And please don't say it's other people problem, my question is who? Please think properly. The wildlife there just want to look for food to survive, so please Keep the Brunei River Clean, Thank You very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment